Field Study #2!
FIELD STUDY #2
Sound Map:
- The plant I drew can grow in rocky and dry soil
-The plant I drew covers most of the ground where my field study is
-This plant has a really thick stem
-A lot of these plants have little brown spots and holes in them
Field Notes:
Date + Time: 9/28, 3:00
Climate: sunny, no rain or snow, clear sky
Temp. 77 degrees
Sunrise: 7:38
Sunset: 7:30
Organisms: I saw lots of bees, a praying mantis, and tons of bugs
Other observations:
-The river that was dry last time had a bit of water in it.
-It was a super nice day and there was lots of people out walking. My parents and dog also came with me, and we had to walk about 3/4 of a mile to get to my field study spot. This made me reflect on what a gift God has given us with his creation! This also reminded me of our theme of awe and stewardship. I am amazed by the beauty of creation and want to take care of it so that more people can come can enjoy the wildflowers, sunshine, and gorgeous views like I did today.
(my dad and my dog enjoying sunshine!)
Photograph:

Overall good work. Give a little more about where, doing what, how many, etc. with your organisms and be sure to include some more changes observed...flowers? colors? bugs? etc.
ReplyDelete